GameboyKnightGameboyKnight

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Break the Tradition~

Usually the thing is that sequels get worse, but I actually liked this better. I love your jokes and humor and yes, a 10/10!

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Funny and Entertaining~

The art style was kind of bleh, but I am sure that added to the hilarity of the short. I have to say good job and I look forward to watching your other one.

WTAHM Teaser WTAHM Teaser

Did I overscore?

Maybe I liked it, because this kind of reminds me of Jersey Devil. LUV'd that game. And then I like weird mysteriusness, your song, with humour. I can't wait for the movie to come out. :)

Elbot responds:

Um... I don't know if it's my portrayal of Reala (Nightmaren in the center) that made you think that, but I assure you that this has nothing to do with Jersey Devil. Thanks for the score, though. I appreciated it, even though I pretty much an a novice when it comes to flash.

{2005} framebyframe {2005} framebyframe

Hmm???

I basically thought it was okay, it's a little interesting, something I would pobably never see again though.

der-Wahnsinn responds:

thx

kingdom hearts shorts kingdom hearts shorts

Wow, that was really bad.

Umm..that had no point....wow....try harder and make a STORYLINE!!

Bill Cosby Explodes Bill Cosby Explodes

What a let-down.

Why did it take two years for Bill Cosby to blow up?? The pudding was still in the cup! The song kept looping and looping...I'm sorry...try harder next time.

venomtw responds:

no, ur a letdown

Kill Them Kill Them

Ooh..Aah!

Great job!! That was the funniest thing ever. It was just like how I felt when i watched it, except the guy next to me was farting....and no one died....and the screen wasn't pissed off...well anyways!! WAY TO GO!! You expressed others' feelings through your FLASH....your Bride was very realsitic, I saw up the Bride's nose in the movie too. LOL

Addicted to cheese Addicted to cheese

'Tis Really Funnieth...LOL.

That was funny, and so was the song! I never knew that cheeses were in hell. LOL This tells me not to get addicted to cheese...(I'll lose my girlfriend.) LOL. You did a great job!! Give yourself a pat on the back!

koit responds:

You've got to watch cheese. It can turn on you in a heartbeat.