GameboyKnightGameboyKnight

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Break the Tradition~

Usually the thing is that sequels get worse, but I actually liked this better. I love your jokes and humor and yes, a 10/10!

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Funny and Entertaining~

The art style was kind of bleh, but I am sure that added to the hilarity of the short. I have to say good job and I look forward to watching your other one.

WTAHM Teaser WTAHM Teaser

Did I overscore?

Maybe I liked it, because this kind of reminds me of Jersey Devil. LUV'd that game. And then I like weird mysteriusness, your song, with humour. I can't wait for the movie to come out. :)

Elbot responds:

Um... I don't know if it's my portrayal of Reala (Nightmaren in the center) that made you think that, but I assure you that this has nothing to do with Jersey Devil. Thanks for the score, though. I appreciated it, even though I pretty much an a novice when it comes to flash.

Chromium Chromium

That's Hawt.

Brilliant colors, intense music, amazing enemies.

This is an awesome shooter and I haven't played one like it.
The song was awesome and only started to get repetitive after level 15 or so. Bosses were a little on the easy side.

Ultra Hard Mode is where it's at though. <3

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks! I would've liked more music, but it all costs money, as well as file size. next time round I'll probably have more though.

The Urban Wizard bling ed The Urban Wizard bling ed

Perfecto!

This game is really cool. I cut on the violence just a little. The game is pretty cool, though. You must have been working on this for a while. Hope your future works are fruitful.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

How cute...he munches heads.

This game is hilariously funny. It's very imaginative and the visuals are perfect for a "Cute-but-crazy" Alien Action-Shooter-Slicer-Muncher Game. LOL. Finally..someone who knows that when you slice a guy in half you should see his spinal cord. LOL! I like the way you have the alien munch on the guys' heads and
slice them in half and a whole bunch of stuff. It's also cool how they are killed differently by different weapons. PERFECT! Make more cool stuff!!